Selling my Incredible

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey can someone tell me or point me in the direction as to what's the best way to make sure ALL of my info is wiped from my Inc before I sell it?? Thanks

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey can someone tell me or point me in the direction as to what's the best way to make sure ALL of my info is wiped from my Inc before I sell it?? Thanks

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Go to "Settings", then select "SD & phone storage", then scroll to the very bottom and select "Factory Data reset"

Think this should do it for you.

Reactions: jayhawkfan18

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
<Sniff Sniff> I know why you're selling... :'(

I might be back to the Android side once the Thunderbolt drops - whenever that may be lol

booo jayhawk he is a trader went to the iphone 4 verizon... lol

It's all true. I have never really owned an Apple product. An old Nano a while back but never a iPod Touch or anything so I really didn't know what to expect. I've only had it a few days but so far I like it. It's different than the Incredible... taking some getting use to. But I'll stick with it for now. And I'll keep lurking the forums ;)

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I found my old ipod touch after over a year of not using it, I don't even remember what to do with it. I jailbroke it a looooong time ago and I couldn't get back into it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity