sending picture message

anon(2112)

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I got the same response last time I tried sending a pic message. I don't know what's causing it but I suspect it's because of the size of the pic file. In my case I was trying to send pictures taken by my droid.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
pictures should be resized by your phone automatically.

does it happen for anybody you text? try someone on verizon, someone with a smart phone

also, i've heard if the number is formatted in your phone book with parenthesis around the area code, the droid will not send an mms, so you can look at that as well.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
pictures should be resized by your phone automatically.

does it happen for anybody you text? try someone on verizon, someone with a smart phone

also, i've heard if the number is formatted in your phone book with parenthesis around the area code, the droid will not send an mms, so you can look at that as well.

He would get a different error. That's the first thing I thought as well. Not the same error though.

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I had issues as well.
However the error that I was getting was "Invalid Address". It was weird since I could send SMS and MMS to ATT, Tmo, Alltel and VZW but then I could not send SMS and MMS to ATT, Tmo, Alltel and VZW. It all just depended and was really strange.

The ( ) that Adiliyo is correct if you look at page 5 of the OTA Dec 11th leaked doc it talks about it there. I went into Gmail and contacts and deleted the ( ) in my contact info. It seemed to help for the time being. However had other issues but you may want to try that.

Also I have been trying to send MMS last night and would not send (have crap signal where I was at) and when I went out this morning to run errands the messages sent once I got into better reception.