Sending text message via 360 adds +011 dialing prefix...can anyone help stop this?

firstbeat

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a Verizon Galaxy S5 and a Moto 360. When I use "okay Google" "send text" command, often times it appears that my text was sent, but I come to find out that it wasn't sent and when I open my messaging app on the phone (I use Textra) I see the text message but when I look at the phone number it was sent to there is a +011 prefix tacked onto the number and the message was never sent. I carefully look at my phone contact and there is no dialing prefix...as an example, I live in Southern California and I try to send a text to my kid and in her contact the number is listed as (818)XXX-XXXX, but the text tries to send to +011818XXX-XXXX. I have checked phone settings, messaging settings yet this continues to happen to some text messages, but it works fine on other text messages. Anyone run into this? Thanks.

Robert Hudgins1

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issue and I could not figure out why everytime i send a text through the watch to certain people it works but to certain contacts it doesn't so I wish someone could tell us how to fix this because this is a major flaw that the watch has so if anyone has any suggestions or way to fix it please respond to this blog, thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helpimnotdrowning