Separate albums in picture gallery?

datmamiunv

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Shift and transferred all of the picture albums on an old SD card to a new one, but when opened up in the gallery everything is all together.

Is there away to have the picture albums show up separately instead of in "all photos"? I tried seeing if I could create a new folder(album) but had no luck, if anyone has a suggestion or fix for this I'd appreciate it

thanks =)

wireguy

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Great tip ...BUT! can you do sub folders? I put a bunch of icons and wallpapers from different downloads onto the SD card ...and now have a million folders of crap I dont care to look at when browsing for pictures.
Should I just move wallpapers to another folder on the phone or how do I have them available without cluttering up my gallery?

Thanks

jjeffcoat

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Each separate folder off the main directory of your SD card should show up as a separate "album" when you bring up the gallery. At least that's the way it does on mine. (The "All photos" album, of course, combines everything together).

wireguy

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So I don't believe the android .."does folders" Im gonna move the icons and other graphics to my phones directory instead. Do you know where the SHift holds its icons and wallpapers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira