SERO - Can it be true?

s1moore

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this will really affect anyone else, and I'm not sure if it will stick, but it's pretty damned cool so far. To set the stage, I have two phones on my account. One is a SERO 500 premium for $40 and the other is the Sprint Everything 500 (or 450, can't remember now) for $59. The line I was upgrading was the Sprint Everything line

I upgraded to the EVO 4G LTE from a Samsung SII. Got my package in the mail, opened it and turned that bad boy on as quick as I could. To my surprise, even though I hadn't activated the phone yet, it got a data connection and had steps to activate the phone. I started running through the process and quickly got a message that the phone was not compatible with my plan. It then brought up a list of plans that I could change to, and SERO 500 premium was one of them. I selected it not thinking there was any way it would work, but it did. Phone is working great and I logged into my account and saw that both my lines are now SERO 500 premium.

Long story short, by buying this phone I am now saving $20 a month ($59 plan is now $40). If anyone else is in the same position I would recommend trying to activate it with the new phone, not calling in or using the webpage.

photomikey

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I am on the $50 SERO plan, up from the $40. Wouldn't let me activate on the phone or online (listed a variety of $100+ plans for me to "upgrade" to), had to call customer care, but she got it activated no problem.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have sero and I kove it. Big reason why I keep sprint. Im waiting game till the end of the year time upgrade.

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums