Set up windows live account?

snilloconator

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
For some reason this is the only email I can not get set up. I have googled and found many tuts but just can't get this one working. Any suggestions?

snilloconator

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe spoke too soon. I get pass the connection part it ask for an accont name hit finish setup and I get the following message.

Error - Failed to create account. Please try again later.

repligator

May 2, 2011
Visit site
THANKS A MILLION! Your a life saver... set up both accounts using this link!

Added it to my *favorite bar!

I used that method to set up my hotmail acct using the the htc mail app for awhile, but the best option is to get the original android email app as outlined in this guide:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/t-i...-push-emails-hotmail-accounts-inspire-4g.html

You will actually be able to imap push control your hotmail acct and folders using the android email app. The pop setup required in the htc mail app can only poll for new messages and deletions will not be reflected on the actual email server nor will you see your folders.

oldescript

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
When I added my live.com email account to the mail client I just had to enter the email address and the password...the client went out and configured everything automatically...I use the separate client for Gmail but have multiple POP accounts on the stock email client!

AlanHillmann

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I just switched from a HTC Windows phone to a new Razr. I had set-up a Windows Live account on my windows phone with a hotmail email address and the phone automatically would sync my photos and documents to my live account. Is there any way to get my Razr to do this?

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
^ If you're referring to photos and docs on SkyDrive, those won't sync "out of the box" on Android like they do in Windows Phone. A 3rd party app is needed. I use SMEStorage. There's also SkyDrive Browser. Microsoft is supposed to come up with an official SkyDrive app for Android.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys95