Setting up Spanish keyboard

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Howdy,

I just received my Nexus 5 and I am currently setting it up. I am struggling trying to find how to set up the Spanish keyboard. Could you guys help me out?

Thanks,

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings/Language & Input, then tap the settings icon next to the keyboard you use. Then select the Input Language option.

Posted via Android Central App

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings/Language & Input, then tap the settings icon next to the keyboard you use. Then select the Input Language option.

Posted via Android Central App
Alright done, I got the Spanish keyboard along with the American, next question.
How can I have both spell checkers in English and Spanish at the same time checked?

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I was able to set up the Spanish keyboard but only one language for autocorrect. I think you can't do more than one. I got another question though. Every time I type something, I get a notification in the drop down menu that says "Select Input of the keyboard." Is there any way to get ride of it or it is just telling me I have more than one language to choose from?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I was able to set up the Spanish keyboard but only one language for autocorrect. I think you can't do more than one. I got another question though. Every time I type something, I get a notification in the drop down menu that says "Select Input of the keyboard." Is there any way to get ride of it or it is just telling me I have more than one language to choose from?

I think it's just letting you know that because I have a GS4 with the stock keyboard set to English and Spanish and I also get that notification, but it goes away by itself a bit later.

By the way, my stock keyboard does autocorrect to both, English and Spanish.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Successful_Lunch_216