SGS Kernel Flasher app?

bswright#AC

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I've used it. It is kinda handy to have around. I've been dealing with usb connection issues, and have used this to quickly switch kernels to try to fix the issue. You can back up your current kernel, although you can't name it, it timestamps as the filename. It basically just cuts out the getting in and using cwm part, but does require a reboot after switching kernels. Just does a regular reboot instead of recovery. I keep it around nowadays just in case.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

taglish123

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I've used it. It is kinda handy to have around. I've been dealing with usb connection issues, and have used this to quickly switch kernels to try to fix the issue. You can back up your current kernel, although you can't name it, it timestamps as the filename. It basically just cuts out the getting in and using cwm part, but does require a reboot after switching kernels. Just does a regular reboot instead of recovery. I keep it around nowadays just in case.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Hello! I've downloaded this app and backed up my stock EH03 kernel before flashing KGB 1212 Trickle kernel (voodoo). Can i just hit "choose kernel" and switch back to the stock kernel without disabling lagfix?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan