SGS3 fail hd games.

b11aze

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I have a sprint version of the sgs3. For some reason high quality games are failing on this phone. In particular NOVA 3 is so laggy in campaign mode that it is unplayable. Now i know this isnt an international phone but it is still top of the line. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? I'll try anything. Thanks.

mdwright1032

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I have a sprint version of the sgs3. For some reason high quality games are failing on this phone. In particular NOVA 3 is so laggy in campaign mode that it is unplayable. Now i know this isnt an international phone but it is still top of the line. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? I'll try anything. Thanks.

Go to settings > developer options >check disable hardware overlays
Fixes this problem

b11aze

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
There isnt a disable hardware overlays option. Im running android 4.0.4 if that helps. I have tried shadowgun deadzone and that was just completly blurry. It looked like four images offset and stacked on top of each other.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
There isnt a disable hardware overlays option. Im running android 4.0.4 if that helps. I have tried shadowgun deadzone and that was just completly blurry. It looked like four images offset and stacked on top of each other.

Why not 4.1? :confused:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

b11aze

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Well i was running 4.1 but in my attempt to try to get these games to run i tried to use chainfire 3d and it is only compatible with 4.0.4 right now. So if the above works then i will use 4.1 but im away from pc now. I will try to disable hardware overlays after flashing back to 4.1. I will be back after i have tried it. Thanks. Ps. Do hd games like nova 3 work for you on this phone? Ppss. I have filed a support ticket to gameloft this morning.

mdwright1032

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Those games have the issue and my above option is the only thing I know that works. Deadzoe also has this issue

Sent from my galaxy sexy3

b11aze

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Well it still doesn't work. Im now running 4.1 and disabled hardware overlays. Still no luck a little bit better but still unplayable. Is there anythong else that you did? Is there anyway to fix this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer