Shocked how much I like this phone

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I loved my old Nexus 5(except for battery life), have had a number of phones over the past 2 years, included G3, Note4, G4. One of the most important things has been battery life, and to be honest, missed the stock nexus feel.
I got a used OPO off swappa and give a shot instead of my G4 and find for ME, the OPO is a better phone(so far). Battery is amazing, love CM12s so far. Yes the camera is nowhere near as good as the G4 or Note 4, but I'm ok with it. The other attributes of the OPO outweigh the camera. For a last year spec phone its smoother and more responsive than most of not all of the phones I have used.

I may feel differently if the new Nexus addresses size, battery and camera, but for now, the price of OPO(yes I know One Plus 2 is about to come out) is pretty darn nice.

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just got a One Plus from here about a week ago cause my S6 edge pissed me off so much. I can honestly say that I love this phone. Battery life is great and no issues unlike my edge. I sold the edge and will be using the One Plus as my daily driver for the foreseeable future,its that good

Posted via the Android Central App

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It's a great phone for an insanely awesome price.

I just hope that you won't have issues with your device in the future because from what I've heard, their customer support is....uhh.....about the same level as Comcast's.

Thive_Dev

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
The support is not that really bad. A few months ago my OneplusOne fell on the ground. The screen was broken. I wrote OnePlus an email and they respond after a few hours.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I just got a One Plus from here about a week ago cause my S6 edge pissed me off so much. I can honestly say that I love this phone. Battery life is great and no issues unlike my edge. I sold the edge and will be using the One Plus as my daily driver for the foreseeable future,its that good

Posted via the Android Central App

How long did it take to get the phone? Just ordered mine today.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohsin sadat