Sholes 2.0.3 question, please help!?

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely love this Rom. I also use SetPC to overclock to 800mhz....incredible. BUT, just a couple concerns:

1. When i play a couple of new games (Homerun 3D, and Air Control) and lose, it wont just take me to the menu screen, but instead will reboot my phone. This has also happened once while opeining the camera. Is it my app or Sholes?...by the way i highly recommend those to games i mentioned.

2. I constantly have the 'syncing' icon up in the notification bar (the cycling arrows). this is a new development. How to i get it to go away?

3. Typing seems drastically worse. I use Better Keyboard but I've never had a problem with it before. Now, when i'm typing fast it will just not register letters i type. So, when i type 'what' it will just not register the h, and instead get 'was'

4. One more... I have it clocked to 800mhz and its blazing fast. But without purchasing the thermometer app, how do i know how hot is too hot. Sometimes i do feel a little warmth coming off the back, but it may just be in my head from being paranoid.

The help is greatly appreciate! Thats the greatness of these sites
thanks

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely love this Rom. I also use SetPC to overclock to 800mhz....incredible. BUT, just a couple concerns:

1. When i play a couple of new games (Homerun 3D, and Air Control) and lose, it wont just take me to the menu screen, but instead will reboot my phone. This has also happened once while opeining the camera. Is it my app or Sholes?...by the way i highly recommend those to games i mentioned.

Prob sholes but hadn't had this issue

2. I constantly have the 'syncing' icon up in the notification bar (the cycling arrows). this is a new development. How to i get it to go away?

Turn off sync then turn it back on

3. Typing seems drastically worse. I use Better Keyboard but I've never had a problem with it before. Now, when i'm typing fast it will just not register letters i type. So, when i type 'what' it will just not register the h, and instead get 'was'

Something to do with that keyboard try with the stock one

4. One more... I have it clocked to 800mhz and its blazing fast. But without purchasing the thermometer app, how do i know how hot is too hot. Sometimes i do feel a little warmth coming off the back, but it may just be in my head from being paranoid.

Don't worry about buying that it only works with taz's kernal
The help is greatly appreciate! Thats the greatness of these sites
thanks

I hope this helps you

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadeharper