Should Android Central have blackberry section?

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
This is legitimate question. Pretty much blackberry can run any android app with 10.2 and 10.2.1 will allow to run apk files directly, intall apps from Google app stores and even install launchers so i guess there should be Blackbery section here :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
no. we don't need that need that crockberry pollution and bad culture contaminating and ruining our forums. keep it over there.

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Probably not a lot of interest. I do think maybe a developer section to discuss port, side load, and ways to have android apps better integrated with the OS rather than the current state which is primarily sandboxed in the android runtime? I'm sure a few developers would like to expand their base.

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No. You may be able to run android apps, but that doesn't make the phone an android device. Just like a hackintosh isn't a Mac and most Apple forums don't have a hackintosh section.

Posted via Android Central App

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I like blueberries but not so much blackberries as much :D

Don't see why not for apps... Maybe BlackBerry should run android soon :D

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
As blackberry owner i do not see good reason for android central to have blackberry section. Truth is that blackberry owners do not like Android ports and use them only if they absolutely have to. No one wants apps from the os that sole purpose of creating was for mining data from uses.

z33dev33l

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm a Windows Phone user and I have to say that I've never seen such a sad, delusional bunch of people as I do in the BB community... Had the X10 for all of 2 weeks and it was so weird over there. I'm pretty sure that at one point they just started chanting, "One of us! One of us!"

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This is legitimate question. Pretty much blackberry can run any android app with 10.2 and 10.2.1 will allow to run apk files directly, intall apps from Google app stores and even install launchers so i guess there should be Blackbery section here :)

That'd what we have www.crackberry.com for.

This! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm a Windows Phone user and I have to say that I've never seen such a sad, delusional bunch of people as I do in the BB community... Had the X10 for all of 2 weeks and it was so weird over there. I'm pretty sure that at one point they just started chanting, "One of us! One of us!"

There is no blackberry x10......

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
We have a BlackBerry section already, and I think BlackBerry users would be better served in Crack berry. I am already banned there so their toxic environment can stay in one area and not come over here.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
so you know Blackberry 10.3 is getting OFFICIAL Amazon store pre-installed on all phones. Blackberry is fully fledged android phone now with fat superior security. They say new blackberry phones will run android apps 2x as fast as current blackberry phones. I've got to say that my Z10 runs android apps well. Not perfect but good enough.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
so you know Blackberry 10.3 is getting OFFICIAL Amazon store pre-installed on all phones. Blackberry is fully fledged android phone now with fat superior security. They say new blackberry phones will run android apps 2x as fast as current blackberry phones. I've got to say that my Z10 runs android apps well. Not perfect but good enough.

How is having the Amazon app store, different than how of is now? Amazon apps are behind on updates compared to their Play Store counterparts.

Posted via Droid Razr M on the Android Central App

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Lol. Running apps is only one element of a smart phone.

Posted via Android Central App