Should I do a hard reset?

gmichie

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I need some advice. As I posted a few days ago, I feel like my Hero has gotten slower and slower since I bought it almost 3 months ago, and it's really starting to affect my enjoyment of the phone. I just don't like using it as much anymore. It's slower to open apps, it often stalls for several seconds after being woken up, it can be sluggish when going from one screen to another or slow to recognize touch input. It's never been a speed demon, of course, but it really seems like it's slowed down a lot since I bought it.

I have the most updated software, and I have plenty of memory left, so that's not the issue. Anyway, I was thinking of doing a hard reset and just starting over. What do I need to do before doing that to back up my apps and contacts and other stuff up? Or do you think I should try something else instead of the hard reset?

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I've read that thread -- I started it. Didn't help.

ha ha sorry, i guess i should have checked.

So you tried my suggestions and even that didn't help huh? What i listed in that posting i do about once a week or so. A buddie of mine bought a Hero yesterday and as i was teaching him some stuff i noticed my launch day Hero (non-with google) was just as snappy as his brand new baby.

Maybe it's just luck of the draw i guess. Best of luck to yah!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG