Should I upgrade from a Sony Xperia Z3+ to a Galaxy S7 Edge or possible Note 6?

jdlr9212

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Should I upgrade from a sony xperia z3+ to a galaxy s7 edge or possible note 6?

I'm content with the phone, I personally don't believe it's time to give it up, but I do crave a larger screen and a finger print sensor! After the Marshmallow upgrade I noticed that my phone's camera quality has diminished. Battery life is not an issue for me since it already lasts me anywhere between 15 to 36 hours but that's with 2-3 screen on time usage and how my day goes. I don't really use my phone much more than that...... but maybe that's because I'm trying to make it last. So any thoughts or opinions on whether it would be worth it or I should continue being content.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Should I upgrade from a sony xperia z3+ to a galaxy s7 edge or possible note 6?

Hi!

Me, personally, would wait for the Note 6....I'm SOOO stoked with my Note 5! So, just hang in there! :-D

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I'd stay with the Z3... its a great phone, I wish I still had mine on Verizon. IMHO the technology really isn't evolving that rapidly... YMMV depending on personal usage of course. The question though is the $$$$$ S7e price justified for the .3 inch larger screen and awesome camera (particularly in low light conditions). It might be... IMHO of course.

Vonzy

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I have always had a Sony-Ericsson phone, since the first Ericsson that was the first phone in the world that was fitting in a pocket that I bought 1995,,,,
(Almost,, I had an HTC during two years.)
The first phone was developed rather fast because Ericsson has a production of radar mainly for military purpose (and the technic is rather close to radar and they are probably still the best in the world when it comes to radar) And when it was out they were done..., why do another phone??
But soon other companies started to make small phones, and a military company has no knowledge about how to act in "the real world",
So it took some years before they created a market department, the last phones were really good stuff.

And now it's mainly Sony (some stuff seems still to come from Ericsson) that are experts on Video/photo and also sound since many years, and now also smart-phones, I'm very content with my Z1 Compact, the camera and audio, because it's a Sony - but I checked out Z5 earlier today, it seems to have the perfect size for me, that still wants to have it in my pocket :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance