Sigh what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email stating they done their handset research and it was adjusted on 11/19 which was for the 2nd phone... So they just researched the 2nd phone again. They keep asking for the tracking number for the shipment and I give them the one that I returned first which they got on October 31st. The 2nd phone was received on November 7th. I gave them the tracking number which says it was received on the 31st and not the 7th. So should I give them the one I returned on the 7th instead? This is going to produce me more bills and it's not even fair at this point

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I went through the same thing with them last year. It was the middle of October when I returned a phone and the issue wasn't resolved until February. Give them all the tracking numbers you have and every time it keeps showing up on your bill, call them. Every single time. Ask to speak to higher ups. Stay on it until it is resolved. I didn't have any extra charges or anything. The more info you give them and the more you call, the more pressure is put on them to get it right.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Please do not create a new thread for each new update, instead update your original thread.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefanteach