sim card questions

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a few questions about Verizon 4G sim cards. Do they work just like at&t and t-mobile sim cards like for example if I were to take my sim card out my thunderbolt and put it in a bionic would it just work right away? And another question I know you can take an unlocked at&t and put a t-mobile sim in it and it works can you put a Verizon sim in an at&t phone and that phone would now work on Verizon?

Super_Mario

Banned
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a few questions about Verizon 4G sim cards. Do they work just like at&t and t-mobile sim cards like for example if I were to take my sim card out my thunderbolt and put it in a bionic would it just work right away? And another question I know you can take an unlocked at&t and put a t-mobile sim in it and it works can you put a Verizon sim in an at&t phone and that phone would now work on Verizon?

Yes you can move it from you Thunderbolt to your Bionic. And you can not unlock 4G devices to work on GSM. The SIM in the Verizon 4G phones is for LTE not GSM.

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
What about at&ts LTE phones? When ever they come out (or maybe there already out Idk) can you put a Verizon sim in one of them if you unlock it and have it work on Verizon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteConnor