Ambient.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Regular.png
    Regular.png
    20 KB · Views: 175

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Cool! Finally someone who's doing digital! Can you add any apps to the face? I see the date twice, so thinking maybe something else could go one place or the other?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Cool! Finally someone who's doing digital! Can you add any apps to the face? I see the date twice, so thinking maybe something else could go one place or the other?

The date is redundant, but I did that because I like seeing the formal date most of the time, but then when signing a check or a form or what not, it's nice to have the digital date for quick reference. I haven't played with apps or anything yet, but I'm sure I could.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Nice job! I know you used GWD for it, and I salute your quick mastery of the software.

Just curious, does having that much info on the ambient face cost you much in battery usage?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Nice job! I know you used GWD for it, and I salute your quick mastery of the software.

Just curious, does having that much info on the ambient face cost you much in battery usage?

I pulled my watch off at about 7:00 AM this morning, it's 1:00 PM now and I'm at 75%.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, that sounds about par with what I'm seeing just using the stock Modern Utility face. Which means to me that Samsung could easily add at least some hour tick marks to the ambient face for that one.

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
There is now a 24 hour version of this face in the store. It's a whole separate face since I wanted to keep it "simple" with no buttons.