Size of Thumbnails in Gallery

rspenia

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
So somehow, the size of the thumbnails in my gallery got changed and are now way bigger. So like, when I click gallery, and then click a folder, like "Camera" , and then there's the vertical bar on the left side that has all the folders and the picture thumbnails on the rest of the screen, you can only see 3 pictures plus the very top of a fourth one. I have no idea how this got changed and I've tried restarting my phone and I've tried to find some settings but I can't figure it out. It's absolutely driving my crazzzzyyyy. I need help :(

Thanks!

Aziz Aboahmed

May 18, 2016
Visit site
So somehow, the size of the thumbnails in my gallery got changed and are now way bigger. So like, when I click gallery, and then click a folder, like "Camera" , and then there's the vertical bar on the left side that has all the folders and the picture thumbnails on the rest of the screen, you can only see 3 pictures plus the very top of a fourth one. I have no idea how this got changed and I've tried restarting my phone and I've tried to find some settings but I can't figure it out. It's absolutely driving my crazzzzyyyy. I need help :(

Thanks!

Hev 57

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi all, I have the opposite problem my icons have gone tint. I'm scared to clear cache and dats in case .I lose anything. Your help would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillly