Slight reverb/echo with Galaxy Buds 2

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey all. I've had the Buds 2 for a bit and they're pretty great so far. But I recently noticed a very slight but ultimately quite present echo+reverb on audio. Really noticeable when stopping a song, there's a tail.

I produce music so surely I'm more sensitive to this kind of thing, but it's become quite annoying. I was also listening to music with a radio host, and it became abundantly clear it was present, so I did an A/B with another show that had a different host (to be sure it wasn't just the room they're recorded in), definitely still there.

I feel like this wasn't an issue right off the bat. So maybe i messed up a setting. I've tried in all 3 noise modes (off, ambient, full nr) and it's the same across the board.

FWIW I'm on a Galaxy s20 with all the latest OS and app updates. Issue is apparent in all my audio apps - VLC, AIMP, Spotify. I don't really take too many calls, almost none really. So not sure about that tbh.

Thanks for your time and thoughts on this! It's slight, surely worse things happen to people all day long, but it's driving me a little nuts. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781