Slow despatch?

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Anybody know why the current delays in shipping? I'm scheduled for "expected" March 15th delivery of my 9+, which is a full month after purchase. Just wondering - it's the first time I've experienced that kind of extended delay when ordering direct form Samsung.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Don't know. The S9+ seems to be the more popular model. Is it the 5G/LTE or WiFi model? In the US the Tab S9+ is the only version that has a 5G/LTE variant.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at the Shop Samsung app and if I order today it has options to "Get it today at local best buy" or "Get it shipped and receive by March 4th for Wi-Fi 128GB model and 8th for 256GB model". In the US.

I doubt these sell like hot cakes lol. Especially they have been released quite some time back.

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Mine is the 512g no extra-charge-upgrade, which seems to be where timings/delays are variable.

I'm in the US. The day I ordered it said delivery by March 8th. Then it went to March 15th and has stayed there.

I checked the buying page yesterday out of curiosity and it said March 22nd. Today, it says March 5th for the beige one when I check in Chrome, and March 22nd in the app. Graphite has stayed March 15th, and that is still what it says in my account.