Slow-Mo mode - now to activate on latest update

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a query on how to use the Slo-Mo, before the latest update .. I could start the slow-mo when I wanted by pressing the shutter .... in this new one, you have the activation window

Yesterday, I was trying to take a slow-mo pic of a helicopter (flying), I framed up the picture, pressed the shutter button, expecting it to start recording slow-mo when it sensed the movement, but it didn't start?

I tried pressing the shutter to start it manually, but that did not work either ...... I then pointed it at my daughter to make sure it was working, and when she moved (quite a bit), it then started recording ... is this new activation window, not very sensitive, and can you still override it?

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
There's an auto icon in the lower left corner, turn it off and slomo will start once you press the shutter.

watty1964

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
There's an auto icon in the lower left corner, turn it off and slomo will start once you press the shutter.

I missed that as well. The auto activation is the worst thing I've had the misfortune to use. You need the phone on a tripod otherwise simply moving the phone activates it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeycee2017