Slow touch screen

Rich80s

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone else experience a slow touch screen on their pixel XL? I've come over from iphone 6 and the responsiveness on that was immediate. On the Google pixel XL the is a slight delay between the touch and action of the screen. Makes playing some games very difficult. Any else notice this or know how to fix this?

TiMar99

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed recently hitting the weather widget or Google widget in the corners it takes me like tapping it 5 or more times for it to come up...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! How long have you had your Pixel? If it's a little slow after a reboot, that's normal; but if it's slow consistently, I would suggest bringing it back and opting for a replacement.

Rich80s

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for replying all. I've had the phone about a month. Gonna bring it back to cpwh. Anyone know of any apps that prove the delay in touch screen as it's not that easy to prove as only slight delay. ?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for replying all. I've had the phone about a month. Gonna bring it back to cpwh. Anyone know of any apps that prove the delay in touch screen as it's not that easy to prove as only slight delay. ?

Glad to hear that you are going to bring it back! Please keep us updated on what's happening!

Hmm, my suggestion as far as apps go would be gaming apps or anything that would require a lot of data or "fuel" to load, so to speak.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone else experience a slow touch screen on their pixel XL? I've come over from iphone 6 and the responsiveness on that was immediate. On the Google pixel XL the is a slight delay between the touch and action of the screen. Makes playing some games very difficult. Any else notice this or know how to fix this?

Not slow in any way. iPhone actually feel quite sluggish to me with its slow scrolling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batni