Small but big??? Looking for phone for wife

2lee240

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
All,

Looking for a newer android phone with the most screen space while taking up the least size overall with the body. Looking for something between 4.2 and 4.5". My wife wants a nice screen but she wants it as small as possible so she can carry it with her self in her little pockets easier. Or so she says. The Atrix 2 seems like a nice little package, but it's kind of old now.

Thoughts?
thanks.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
All,

Looking for a newer android phone with the most screen space while taking up the least size overall with the body. Looking for something between 4.2 and 4.5". My wife wants a nice screen but she wants it as small as possible so she can carry it with her self in her little pockets easier. Or so she says. The Atrix 2 seems like a nice little package, but it's kind of old now.

Thoughts?
thanks.

The atrix hd is pretty nice depending what she's going to be using it for. The specs are somewhat current.

Sent from Big Red

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
All,

Thoughts?
thanks.

Galaxy express is pretty nice too.

Sent from Big Red

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodrigo Domingues