SoCalSneaks

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
So I'm looking to replace the stock Sms I had sliding messenger but to many issues with sending mms what do other note users recommend

Posted via Android Central App

dcamjones

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
So I'm looking to replace the stock Sms I had sliding messenger but to many issues with sending mms what do other note users recommend

Posted via Android Central App

Out of curiousity, what doesn't the stock app do? I had problems on previous versions with group texting, but it looks like they cleaned it up.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I've not had any issues with mms in the stock messaging app, but here are a couple popular alternatives: Chomp/Textra, Handcent, Hangouts (google's, and integrates with Google+).

Good luck.

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I liked ninja SMS. I like slide too but yes the MMS is definitely a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I used Textra for a while but after I started having problems while sending even small pictures I switched to 8SMS......... and I haven't had any problem for about 2 months now ............

Kegman

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
coming from a galaxy nexus I could mark texts as read from the notification window. I really really miss that feature. Any msg apps do this? It might have been cyanogenmod now that I think of it.....idk

Menie

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I am using HOLA SMS because I send free SMS, it is something like whatsapp but you can also send through your mobile carrier. they do not support MMS YET :mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta