Sms backup

darque1

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I am using sms backup but I am only getting my sent texts, not any incoming. I checked the settings but think I have it correct. Anyone else having this problem?

RondaFitz

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I've tried everything I can think of to get the sms backup by Christoph Studer to work on my Bionic. Wrote to dev, made a donation, no result - no reply. Was so very glad I checked to be sure it was working properly before I deleted all my texts.

Any ideas anyone? Original error was login error. Rechecked user name and password, no joy, uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled, no joy. Cleared info, no joy.

Worked perfectly on my HTC Eris, and since I switched to the Bionic has been saving only random bits of conversations. And now it backs up a couple and hangs.

I had a couple of glitched texts, and thought that might be the problem. Deleted them. No luck. Deleted everything that did go through, and got the number under 100. Still can't seem to get it to work.

So want this ap, or any ap that will save in a similar set it and forget it fashion!

Thanks for any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692