Snapdragon QUAD-CORE

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait for this to be on tablets. Android tablets with enough battery to last you a day but enough power to watch full 3d movies and 3d games.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
It's amazing how quickly technology has advanced in the mobile space. Just think that only a few short years ago, none of us had heard of a little site called Android Central, and the iPhone was the most amazing thing to hit the Smartphone world.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
No kidding, pretty soon we'll loose desktops an just have dock that we can pop or pocket-puters into do full 3D graphics rendering, while make a call and listening to pandora

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
It's amazing how quickly technology has advanced in the mobile space. Just think that only a few short years ago, none of us had heard of a little site called Android Central, and the iPhone was the most amazing thing to hit the Smartphone world.

Nonsense, the original iPhone couldn't hold a candle to my mighty Treo 650! :p

(actually in retrospect, I think it probably could, though I never actually even handled an iPhone till the iPhone 4).

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nonsense, the original iPhone couldn't hold a candle to my mighty Treo 650! :p

(actually in retrospect, I think it probably could, though I never actually even handled an iPhone till the iPhone 4).

I was thinking that when the iPhone 3G came out. My Treo700W could tether, record video, send MMS and copy/paste. Then an update came out for MMS and video.

Although the iphone did have a lot more apps.

Just think back when dual core processors for computer came out, it wasn't all that long ago, like 10 years or so. And about 3 years ago or so for Quad-core processors to the public for home computers and laptops.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wale