SO ANGRY...Samsung Customer Service FAIL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLCPhototography

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Interesting: 3 pages containing 61 posts, and no follow-up from the original poster who got this started. I am wondering if Samsung did or didn't eventually make things right.

Yankee512

Oct 9, 2017
Visit site
Again, this situation is different because the issue was caused by Samsung sending the wrong carrier device. If they were exchanging the note for an s8 you'd be right, but that wasn't the situation.

In your opinion only. Samsung doesn't think that way. It seems everyone says Samsung is wrong here now too. Wow, you people amaze me.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
In your opinion only. Samsung doesn't think that way. It seems everyone says Samsung is wrong here now too. Wow, you people amaze me.

Samsug didn't say anything. OP assumed they had to send it back and never asked them whether they had to. Returns and exchanges are two separate things and that policy you keep quoting only covers straight returns.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I see at least 5 warnings to be civil. Since people can't seem to act like adults and keep a conversation / disagreement civil we will simply close it from here on out.

Sorry for those of you that tried.. some just can't seem to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.