So is everyone happy with their Droid? Vote in the poll!

Are you happy with your Droid so far?

• Total voters

elemeno0pee

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure a ton of you have already picked up your Droids.

So the big question is... are you all happy with it? Is it what you expected? Is there anyone out there disappointed and planning to return it?

jonnytbegood

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
loving it, very fast and responsive phone. Minus the few quirks here and there that every phone has, I think this one takes the cake for me!

elemeno0pee

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Ditto. I am probably going after work to get one. I just wanted to see some initial thoughts. So far 5 out of 5 votes are "Yes!" Pretty sick... now I'm even more excited.

edit>>

natrixgli, care to explain why you are not happy with it and returning it? :(

Last edited:

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I want to know who said no , odds are we have our selfs a troll fellas .... ugh , i hate trolls

ScootD

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just because someone does not like the phone doesn't make them a troll. Maybe they're just not that excited about the learning curve associated with a new operating system.

How about we wait and see if they'll tell us what they don't like about before insulting them.

Just my thoughts.

elemeno0pee

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just because someone does not like the phone doesn't make them a troll. Maybe they're just not that excited about the learning curve associated with a new operating system.

How about we wait and see if they'll tell us what they don't like about before insulting them.

Just my thoughts.

Did some digging around. The person that voted "No! And I want to return the phone" doesn't even own the Droid. He has an HTC Hero and an iPhone it seems. Is THAT a troll?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I love the Droid this phone is so much fun to use. I will miss my tour a little but very happy with my new toy.

ScootD

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I never said they weren't a troll, but figured if they had a valid reason for not liking it we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that they're a troll. I have no interest in starting an argument about it. I'd go to Howard forums for that. I don't have a droid yet (BB Storm 1 right now) but plan on getting one if the reviews stay strong. I'm simply here doing research and waiting until my contract is 12 months in so I don't have to pay retail.

Sorry if I offended you but personally I wanted to hear what they didn't like about it and figured calling them a troll would make it less likely they would share their thoughts. Flame me if you must.

elemeno0pee

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Scooter... wasn't offended at all. I just wanted to point out that he was actually a troll, and we wouldn't be hearing any "thoughts" from them at all, because they don't even own the phone. No offense intended at all. I didn't mean to sound sarcastic either. If I did, it was more directed at "the troll" than anything.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I never said they weren't a troll, but figured if they had a valid reason for not liking it we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that they're a troll. I have no interest in starting an argument about it. I'd go to Howard forums for that. I don't have a droid yet (BB Storm 1 right now) but plan on getting one if the reviews stay strong. I'm simply here doing research and waiting until my contract is 12 months in so I don't have to pay retail.

Sorry if I offended you but personally I wanted to hear what they didn't like about it and figured calling them a troll would make it less likely they would share their thoughts. Flame me if you must.

I made the switch to the Droid from the Storm 1. I am very happy and will try to stay active and post any problems I find with the device.

ScootD

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Not a problem el. I was just trying to coax an answer out of them, unsuccessfully I might add. Can't wait to try this phone.

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just got my Droid, so take this with a grain of salt... I'm coming from several years of BlackBerry's, and yes, it was hard to make the decision to switch from such a reliable workhorse of a wireless device. The thing that I'm hoping I "learn to love" about the Droid is the physical keypad. I am having a hard time typing accuratly on it, as I feel that the top row of keys doesn't have enough space above it. I'm sure I'll get used to it... Overall, I'm excited about the Droid. One question I'm pondering... WHERE IS THE QUESTION MARK?? I'm used to being able to easily "ALT+?" on my BB, and the Droid seems to be missing an actual "?" key. Not sure why... makes no sense to me. Oh well: let the love affair begin! :)

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the question mark on the hard keyboard is right to the left of enter.

i had the same problem and stared at the keyboard for like 5 minutes.

man did i feel blind after i found it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrustick71