So is the tab 3 10.1 getting 4.4 or not?

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Everyone that bought the smaller cheaper versions of the Tab3 seems to have gotten it? Why not us.

My next phone was going to be a Note 4 but i might have to have a rethink.

Coopsdm

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It's poor that we can't even get an answer to this question from either samsung official or from sites like this. Starting to get really disappointed with how we're being treated here ..... wouldn't mind so much but if I wanted to break my warranty and root I could have the update now which seems ridiculous!

Posted via Android Central App

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
You should be getting it I have received it on my galaxy tab so I don't see why you wouldn't I guess it's just Regional and I'm sorry for everyone else not answering this question I just now saw it today hope this helps!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
You should be getting it I have received it on my galaxy tab so I don't see why you wouldn't I guess it's just Regional and I'm sorry for everyone else not answering this question I just now saw it today hope this helps!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks for the reply, I don't think anyone has the answer.

I doubt it's regional though, I'm from the UK and different models in the UK have received it. The 7 & 8 inch models.

What annoys me is I paid for the more expensive larger version and I don't get what everyone else ba.

Posted via Android Central App