So what are the chances Walmart will have the Nexus 7 on sale after Christmas?

Spinnaker15136

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So I have a bunch of Walmart gift cards and figured I'd go out and buy a Nexus 7 32G. What are the chances Walmart will have the Nexus 7 on sale after Christmas? Should I wait? Or buy now? I'd like to have it as soon as possible but if I can save some money by waiting, then I can wait.

Or are they so discounted now and so popular that they won't discount?

CGleas85

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
You can just get It now and if the price goes down I think they will refund the difference up to like 2 weeks but double check the policy someone just told me a month but for online the policy is seven days. Its called price adjustment

CGleas85

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
The price will probably still not change until a new higher GB model is announced and Walmart is pretty consistent with the market prices everywhere for the nexus there hasent been any major sales.

Spinnaker15136

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I will probably just go and order it as soon as my gift cards come in.

I checked on the policy and I can see they will be competitors prices but so far found nothing on their own prices.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I checked on the policy and I can see they will be competitors prices but so far found nothing on their own prices.

Just an FYI....

Walmart (Brick & Mortar) and Walmart (.com) are technically two different companies. Walmart (B & M) will not match prices posted on Walmart.com. So, if (just for example) the Nexus 7 was listed as $179 on Walmart.com and in the physical store for $199, the store is not going to lower their price to $179.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helloworld