So Who Has Picked Up The Vitality?

nickmiller71

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has picked up the Vitality. I did today and I love it. Can't wait to try out Muve!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

dharma04

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

kjay2559

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I picked one up around first of December and am totally in love with this phone, a heck of alot better then my touch 3g sold that one to a friend for $50.00.

this phone is 3 time better then 3g ever thought of being :D

baronbe83

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
wow .. you too ??!!...

i "soft bricked" my vitality, meaning the boot screen comes up with the muve logo but then it goes blank and does this weird series of vibes... buzz buzz buzz

baronbe83

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
i just got it...and i am loving it so far but does anyone know if theres a way to transfer music from the phone to ur computer?

you sure can transfer to and from your PC to your phone....its really simple

1 connect your phone, via USB cable to the PC...

2 slide the notifications screen and tap the "USB Mass Storage" transfer selection...

3 your phone's "SD Card folder" will pop up on your PC screen "or" on the Navigation bar(just maximize the folder if it shows on the Nav bar, to see all your phone's folders on the SD Card) ....

: from there, you can drag n drop files from your phones music folder, to your music folder on the PC and vice versa.... see, told ya' its really simple ;)

kjay2559

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Got Mine in december and just love it, I just d/l tapatalk pretty cool tool like it so far.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mossi