Soak invites starting

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got a invite from MFN. Doesn't say anything about build or OS.

Since I'm on ICS 84 build and no longer have service (no money), I'll break mfn rules and announce it. Lmfao.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Theoretically, I think you would only be breaking the rules if you clicked on the link in the email you recieved, completed the survery (including the agreement to keep things confidential) and signed up for what was offered.

Theoretically, of course, as this is what happened in prior soak tests.

I can neither confirm nor deny....

mitnickenizer

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Indeed, but I think plenty of us are aware that such an email may or may not have existed and maybe even been sent out recently theoretically speaking.

The question is, will it happen sooner rather than later?

Q3 would really suck.

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
No. The email invite for new os/build soak test for RAZR/RAZR MAXX is real.

I just can care less about being caught this time by MFN, hence my post. This makes a 27/28/29 general population roll out reality. And based on rumors from all blog sites , its ICS 4.0.4 .... 6.12.211 build. Well see... (Im really beyond sleepy, think its right number build they all claim)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mitnickenizer

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
The email isn't what I am questioning, or that the soak test is starting soon (possibly as soon as tomorrow). I am questioning if they will be able to get Verizon on board for the OTA as soon as the 27th-29th. You know how big red can be sometimes.