Soft silicone case for LG G5?

greg9840

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I've been trying to find a soft silicone case for the LG G5 and I haven't had any luck. My last phone was a Samsung Galaxy S5 and there were a ton of silicone cases available on eBay and Amazon. I do not want a semi-stiff TPU/plastic case. I'm looking for an ultra-flexible and soft silicone rubber case that has a good grip so it won't slide around on my center console in my car, and so it's extremely easy to take off and put it on when I change the battery. Can anyone tell me where I can find this for my phone?
Thanks!

Jeff Bellin

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I concur 100%. Unfortunately, that case for the G5 is currently out of stock at Amazon, surely available elsewhere. Perfect case: soft and malleable, still provides decent protection, looks nice, classy in matte black. Finally, had it for 4 months and remove it iften for batt change and it's kept its form, clse fit and appearance.

79adam79

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Get the Diztronic from Amazon. It's the one I have, and sound just like what your looking for.

This case looks cool. Does it have an opening for the speaker on the bottom of the phone? It seems like it doesn't from the picture, but it's hard to be certain.

I just bought a G5 the other day and the case I bought (Qbliq Skyline Advanced) sucks. The volume buttons don't line up correctly.. when you hit volume down it goes up. I bought it because it has some kind of advanced drop protection (according to the description), yet isn't too bulky. I'm definitely returning it, so I'm gonna need to buy a different case.

Are these silicon cases more for looks/ease to remove/keeping the phone from sliding from hands or do they actually offer decent protection?

Thanks.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
It does have all of the correct cut outs for speaker and charging. Does this case offer as much protection as an otterbox? No, but it does offer a decent level of protection, is nice and thin, and doesn't add a lot of bulk to your phone. I hate a bulky case on a beautiful thin phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan