Software Updates (Unlocked Phones, S22 Ultra)

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Any idea what was included in the update? What I found so far.
By performing this software update, your device will:
- not limit CPU/GPU performance during early stages of gameplay
* maintain a performance management feature based on device temperature
- provide “Alternate game performance management mode” in Game Booster
- allow 3rd party apps to bypass Game Optimizing Service
• The stability of Camera has been improved.
• Overall stability of your device has been improved.
• The security of your device has been improved.

Last edited:

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Read a report this morning that the Snapdragon S22 series of phones in India got another update, 450 MB in size that ends in AVC9. Interested to see if the rest of us get it soon.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Read a report this morning that the Snapdragon S22 series of phones in India got another update, 450 MB in size that ends in AVC9. Interested to see if the rest of us get it soon.
AVC9 came out a week ago in India and dozens of other countries. It has the same changelist as the US AVC8 update. You can always see the latest firmware versions listed at sammobile.com.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The latest software update has improved battery life a slight tick, HOWEVER my phone is running much much cooler now! Software update has really helped. Happy with it so far!

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
The latest software update has improved battery life a slight tick, HOWEVER my phone is running much much cooler now! Software update has really helped. Happy with it so far!

Agree on getting improved battery life, glad you have noticed it too. Wanted to get confirmation from others before I celebrated the better battery life.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Agree on getting improved battery life, glad you have noticed it too. Wanted to get confirmation from others before I celebrated the better battery life.

I don't find it much better on my end but the phone is running a lot cooler! Before it would heat up easily a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419