Question Solid white box appeared next to time in top left corner Pixel 6 Pro android 14

AJ69

Jan 1, 2024
Visit site
Since getting help tonight on my WiFi calling issue a solid white box next to the time - top left in notification bar.. googling it and it seems if it's a notification about something.. I have no idea what and in 2 years it's never appeared before.. I have gone through all the apps I have notifications switched on but nothing seems to have changed...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I see that sometimes -- it's usually due to a notification from an app whose developer has messed up in terms of how the notification icon appears. Swipe down the notification panel and see if it corresponds to anything there.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what I'm meant to be looking for but I can't see anything out of the ordinary in notification history
It's not the notification history I'm talking about -- it's the notification panel (i.e., the swipedown panel that shows all of your current notifications). You don't see any notifications there that don't otherwise correspond to any of the other icons in the status bar?