Some cool wallpapers

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I use Photoshop for editing pictures and making wallpapers. There are some free alternative photo editors out there though like Gimp

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I use Photoshop for editing pictures and making wallpapers. There are some free alternative photo editors out there though like Gimp

I just downloaded GIMP, haven't opened it yet, but I was curious if I could get the same result (essentially) with it. I'll have my gf teach me :) (She's way better with graphical things on computer than me, I know more code though, so I have that up on her).

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
For the most part you can get pretty much the same results. I don't know exactly all the differences but you can do a lot of the same stuff on Photoshop and Gimp. I haven't used Gimp a lot myself, but it seems to be pretty useful and at the low low price of free how can you go wrong lol :)

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Pretty nifty stuff thanks for sharing.

I use live wallpapers. There's an app that allows them to have sort of a ripple effect, called waterpaper (free, market). You can put any walls into a file on the card and have a slideshow and switch the walls every 10 minutes and then when you touch or move the screen it gets all shimmery and watery. I needed some pretty high res ones to make it look slick - these did the trick. Thanks.

let me know if you guys want anything else, that coke logo is from tomorrowland @ disneyland

I love planetary themes - like close ups of the moon with craters and all - that would be slick.

donate button?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillPlayGames