Some unhappy campers in Mid-Missouri

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The affiliate store in Jefferson City Missouri was supposed to get their shipment this morning but apparently still in Kentucky. They have about 17 people on the list that want one, but were not positive how many they would actually wind up getting.

coreyh74

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I will tell you, if you are one wanting one very badly. Osage Beach Missouri walmart does have 1 in stock. Bought mine in Camdenton at Wal-Mart, but as of an hour ago, the Osage Beach Wal-Mart still had 1 in stock.

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at BB the first day available on the pre-pre-launch, but was checking it out for others, so thanks, i will pass that along

coreyh74

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh gotcha. No problem. I got mine at the Camdenton Walmart last Tuesday, love the phone. But yeah, just have em call if their willing to make the 30 min trip for the phone, to make sure its still there, but it should be. Theyve had it since Wednesday just sitting there, lol.

Cathy9887

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
The Sprint store on Highway K in O'Fallon, MO had a bunch ... as of Noon today, anyway. Not sure what their stock is now, but they're one of the largest stores in the area so I've gotta believe they got a hefty shipment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilc73