Something Wrong? No new posts in over 10 minutes!

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Well if it's worth anything, I stated this over in the verizon chat offline thread, but when I went to the vzw site around 1050, the site was different. There was no left hand task bar, I remember the little promo's being on the very left, having the bionic first(instead of 3rd), then the trade in phone program. The promo's were using a different font and the topics " bionic, get paid to trade, deals central etc" were one line, not 3 lines like they are now. Naturally, I freaked out so I came to the forums..went to go back..and now it's back to the old site. I doubt it means anything, but one can dream right.

p.s. i'm refreshing the bionic forums like every 3 seconds so I feel your pain lol.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I actually got bored so I decided to squeeze some information about my upgrade and the Bionic from an online rep. Going to post it in the "No Direct-Fill Ordering Tomorrow?" thread what he said. Or maybe just make another thread...but we have a lot already. Don't know if this is really just extra info that needs another thread.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm constantly checking these forums too. I'm hoping to see a "I just preordered my Bionic" thread soon.