Sony Google TV - Live Sports on Internet?

me2again

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Would like to watch NFL game, not being broadcast in our area (Bears vs Bucs in London). Does anyone know if there is a app or some other tool that will allow us to see the live game?

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
There is nothing Google TV will provide you. Your best bet would be a non-legitimate stream somewhere on the internet, but your GTV probably won't be able to handle it.

Dstro22

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
ESPN3 used to work but they changed flash so im hoping the update to 2.0 will fix that! that will atleast get you Monday night football.

ehiggins

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
As a work around to espn you can use play on until the browser gets updated. I couldn't be espn less so I've Ben paying the five bucks for play on.

I'm also hoping to use chrome plugins so I can obliterate all the ads

Dstro22

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
As a work around to espn you can use play on until the browser gets updated. I couldn't be espn less so I've Ben paying the five bucks for play on.

What is PLay on??? not familiar with that?

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

Playon.com is a service that runs on your PC to help you watch content. This is good for ESPN3 and Hulu. Note with GTV 2 you can use ESPN3 without Playon.