Sony Xperia Z1C camera problem

tashauphill

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Iam having a problem getting any focus with the camera on close up objects.Have changed the settings to and still no change .Anyone else had problems

Posted via Android Central App

kmflame

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Iam having a problem getting any focus with the camera on close up objects.Have changed the settings to and still no change .Anyone else had problems

Posted via Android Central App
I think it's only you, for me it fixes when i click the camera button to focus it....

Rachel Ann Gaviola

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Did you find a solution?
I think i got the same problem!

Hi, i have z1 compact and im really annoyed.. When i try to take some selfies, for example my head will rest to the left, after the shot the picture will go to the right.. I have been trying to find where to fix it to the setting but i can not find anything.. Is this really how it is or can this stll be fix? I would really appreciate any response. Thanks

Rachel Ann Gaviola

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i have z1 compact and im really annoyed.. When i try to take some selfies, for example my head will rest to the left, after the shot the picture will go to the right.. I have been trying to find where to fix it to the setting but i can not find anything.. Is this really how it is or can this stll be fix? I would really appreciate any response. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unknownd