Sorry to have to .go,.,,

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
When I came to this site something like 2 years and almost 2000 posts ago, I didn't bother with formally introducing myself. I just dived in and started answering questions as best as I could.

But after all this time I felt like I should formally say goodbye rather than just disappear. So, for those who may be curious, my muscular dystrophy has progressed to the point that I'm doing a VDD (Google it),

I'm not writing this looking for sympathy. I'm 63 and had a full life including 38 years married to a wonderful, beautiful woman and two great kids. And I had good health until the last few years., So no complaints. I feel like a very lucky guy.

Just wanted to say goodbye and thanks for your support and patience with my many mistakes. Thanks for having my back and allowing me to be an *****. Hope I helped some, educated others and irritated only a few.'. I'll lkely still be posting for a few more days. If anyone has a question, that's OK.

Thanks...see you on the dark side of the Moon....

Crash

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey Crash! Wow!

It's been a huge pleasure sharing this time with you mate. I hope the next days go as smooth as possible Crash. Such decision deserves my biggest respect, especially coming from an intelligent man like you are.

You'll be remembered Crash. Good luck.

I'll be back later.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Crashdamage, it's been a privilege working with you in this forum. Best wishes to you and your family. Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Thank you and best of luck. :(

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow Crash... I'm sorry to hear that man. You will be missed. I always counted you as one of those "staple" members since you were like me.. Always posting around in various sections just trying to help.. Even if you didn't own the phone.

Best wishes to you and your family man. If we lived closer you're definitely someone I'd like to buy a beer for.

Cheers man,

-Almeuit

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much for all your help here! :) I've learned a lot from you just by reading your posts.

Best wishes to you and your family.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Crash, the real thing. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160306-224500~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20160306-224500~2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 75

Members online