Sorting Apps Into Catagories

DarkNightRJ

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I almost always have a launcher installed. I've switched around, prolauncher, golauncher, apex, etc. Just tried another out called smart launcher and the the way it sorts apps is great. Only problem is the homescreen is much too simple. Limited to a few apps, no widgets or anything. It sorts apps under communications, internet, games, media, utilities and settings. I find this really useful but I can't do without a more customizable homescreen. Is there any app that can be used just for the sorting? Maybe a launcher like apex that also has sorted apps?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I almost always have a launcher installed. I've switched around, prolauncher, golauncher, apex, etc. Just tried another out called smart launcher and the the way it sorts apps is great. Only problem is the homescreen is much too simple. Limited to a few apps, no widgets or anything. It sorts apps under communications, internet, games, media, utilities and settings. I find this really useful but I can't do without a more customizable homescreen. Is there any app that can be used just for the sorting? Maybe a launcher like apex that also has sorted apps?

Welcome to the forums!
You can try Nova. I love that launcher. You can have widgets, create folders and label them, change color themes, scrolling speed and animation, and more.

DarkNightRJ

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Don't you have to manually create the folders though? With Smart it actually automatically sorts them. Here is what it looks like:
FmiIggE9HwuXecvrcFKZD5K5CchsP9qXCh9N1BadUVihKdJYLOHL865h2Wn-vASp4xE=h900

DarkNightRJ

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed something on their app page. "It's currently the only launcher of Play Store, which has a function of automatic sorting and cataloging of installed applications!" So I think my search for something else more advanced with the same sorting is hopeless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faq7205