Sound card bad?

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Music through the speakers is bad enough, but i just tried to hook my Boze qc15 up and the music sounds awful! Anyone else experience this?

May be a bad sound card?

-g-

not4me4

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Same here

Yep, I just got mine today and have the same issue. I also plugged in my Bose headset and found the same thing. No idea how to fix. All of the audio, whether from mp3, pandora, youtube, etc sounds like it's a really low quality mp3.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Sound on mine is great (through headset/speakers) and not horrible through included speakers (better than my phone at least)

I remember on my OG droid the sound would sometimes mess up. Typically a reset of the device fixed it.

Lil21kev

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
The Sound

Sometimes my sound is staticy... if thats a word. How about full of static lol. But really, it stops if I reset the tablet or stop and re start the streaming music so maybe its a software issue?

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Well, to add to the description... Since we all hear differently,
I compare the sound to that of playing an analog record in a tunnel.... In a snowstorm.
Or something like that.
Either way, it's not acceptable.
-g-

not4me4

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Fixed

A hard reset (holding the power button for ~10 seconds) seems to have fixed my issue. In response to the comment about quality being subjective, trust me, nobody would think what was happening to me was acceptable. You'll know it if it happens to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie