Specification Phone Finder?

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I need some help locating a mobile phone with a set of specifications any where any brand world wide is fine.

Specifications needed are as follows:

32bit architecture
Below 1900Ghz
Minimum 2gig ram
4G

Thank you

PS: save your time & mine, please stay "on topic" as to original question posted

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello forum goers

I need some help locating a mobile phone with a set of specifications any where any brand world wide

Specifications needed are as follows:

32bit architecture
Below 1900Ghz
Minimum 2gig ram
4G

Any help would be appreciated
Any reason why you are looking for a a device with those particular specifications? There are plenty of unlocked (new and used) devices that can be found at a great price. However, not sure that they would meet those specifications exactly.

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes I know about the "phone finder" on GSM Arena, however it does NOT have any option for 32bit so the results are quite large!

Because it isn't needed lol

Simply Google the processor name of the phone that looks good to you and pop you got your answer I.E "Snapdragon 808" in whatever phone will always be 64-bit processor since most android phones use either Snapdragon Or Exynos (Internationally usually) and some lower tier use other brands

On computer using Ctrl-F you can search things on a webpage so I'd type in a processor that is 32-bit and let it do the rest :D

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Who says its not needed? Simply googling a 32 bit processor type will not give me the multiple specifications I need. Not everyone has a PC or has the time to Ctrl-l every specification on every web page a google search brings up. Also GSM Arena has no search option for a specific processor.

Last edited:

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Who says its not needed? Simply googling a 32 bit processor type will not give me the multiple specifications I need. Not everyone has a PC or has the time to Ctrl-l every specification on every web page a google search brings up. Also GSM Arena has no search option for a specific processor.

"Find In Page" aka Ctrl-F is also a feature in most mobile browsers too...no PC needed

You don't need those multiple specifications...you 'want' them there's a difference

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Well lookie here on that note that using even Google Now and asking about a processor brings up near instant results that shows that it's 64-bit....which means it's not 32 bit so it's out of the question

Not everyone has the time you say? Well if you have the time to carefully look for these specs you want like a needle in a haystack search then I think you can very well afford a couple more clicks or taps to get what you want

Attachments

• 1457183563079.jpg
    1457183563079.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 7

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
http://www.gsmarc.com/model-finder/

Use this site to at least get the 3 out of the 4 options you are wanting and looking for; Processor Speed, RAM, and 4G GSM.

Simply do a search on the processor like above and wahlah you have your phone you so dearly want

And if that's not good enough then good luck because most phone spec finders won't keep data on wither it's a 32-bit or 64-bit phone because most new processors are 64-bit

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Please remain on topic Please refrain from calling out members.If you do not care for a certain post you do not have to respond back to it.
If you think a post violates the guidelines dont respond to it ,, report it .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke