Speed Improvement

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been posted but I want to report on a major speed improvement on my 4g lte's 3g. Since I had the phone, my speeds were in the low 200kbps range. I just did a test today and it jumped to 1mbps. I am in Miami, Florida. Is Sprint doing upgrades or is it something else?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
This is cool. The speed improvement is much needed. It makes my phone feel sooo smooth now. Do any of you guys have speed increases to report?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
They are Upgrading the 3G along with and stand alone from the LTE so you might be seeing some of that I would think.

I was just at Disney and I couldn't get Crap for speeds . it was the worse i ahve even seen in all the years I have been going down there. This was with my EvoLTE, an EPic and Ihpone 4s so I know it wasn't the phone.

I can only think they were doing the upgrades and shutting areas down overloading the ones that were up.

Good luck in holding those speeds we are having weird issues here in B-More and I hope it's just due to the upgrades.

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I have always had pretty good sprint on the Bay Area peninsula, but now even on EVDO-A I'm getting 1200-1400kps down, 950-1000kps up.. about 75% of the time I'm connection at eHPRD

scoot0073

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I did notice a increase I'm my 3g speeds switching from my E3D to the ELTE.
When I use web browser on both device's side by side my ELTE loads faster the pages.. when d/l'ing the same app off Google Play side by side my ELTE finishes first..

sent from my EVO LTE

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Miami also. I've noticed it depends on the time of day and the location. By my work in the Gables it's always really quick... Around 2mbps. Other parts of town vary, and during rush hour in the northern part of the country it slows down to a crawl. It seems to have slowed down in recent months, so I guess the upgrading is underway.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45