Spigen Neo Hybrid S8+

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
So, I haven't gotten my S8+ yet, but when I do I want to get a case soon after. I have a spigen rugged armor for my V20, but I think the Neo Hybrid will work a lot better protection wise for this glass phone. The Best Buy deal uncludes a free S View case for the Galaxy S8 or S8+ as well, so I would use that until I receive a different case. I just wanted to know how good this case is with protection, if I need a tempered glass screen protector with it, and if I do which are the best ones? Thank you

Wiz

May 20, 2013
Visit site
The case is fantastic, wouldn't trade it for anything else.. Have not tried it with a scrwenprotector though

Zokambaa

May 31, 2017
Visit site
It works for me.. have a slightly less crappy case friendly tech armor screen protector... can't afford the Whitestone dome glass

The case is pretty good.. only down side is the back is not as tacky as I thought it would be so it slides off stuff... and the side by the ****sky button is a tad loose as is it down by the home button but oddly the other sides are firmer... but either way it won't pop out and it has a good top/bottom lip to keep the glass off a table even w/ a screen guard

It is nice and slim and looks classy so for the price it's well worth it

So, I haven't gotten my S8+ yet, but when I do I want to get a case soon after. I have a spigen rugged armor for my V20, but I think the Neo Hybrid will work a lot better protection wise for this glass phone. The Best Buy deal uncludes a free S View case for the Galaxy S8 or S8+ as well, so I would use that until I receive a different case. I just wanted to know how good this case is with protection, if I need a tempered glass screen protector with it, and if I do which are the best ones? Thank you

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
tbis is the really thin one with the hard clear back? love it. adds little bulk, keeps the style of the phone (if you have a black one and get the glossy black case), and offers good protection. only caveat is the side rails aren't raised (the top and bottom are, though)

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
tbis is the really thin one with the hard clear back? love it. adds little bulk, keeps the style of the phone (if you have a black one and get the glossy black case), and offers good protection. only caveat is the side rails aren't raised (the top and bottom are, though)

Ok, thank you. I'm thinking the Spigen Tough Armor.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
It works for me.. have a slightly less crappy case friendly tech armor screen protector... can't afford the Whitestone dome glass

The case is pretty good.. only down side is the back is not as tacky as I thought it would be so it slides off stuff... and the side by the ****sky button is a tad loose as is it down by the home button but oddly the other sides are firmer... but either way it won't pop out and it has a good top/bottom lip to keep the glass off a table even w/ a screen guard

It is nice and slim and looks classy so for the price it's well worth it

Ok, thanks. I'm now thinking of the Spigen Tough Armor, it seems to be a pretty good case. And then the Otao TGSP as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear