Spigen Neo Hybrid vs Rhinoshield Solidsuit Carbon Fiber for the Galaxy S9+.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Does Spigen Neo Hybrid for the Galaxy S9+ offers enough drop protection in terms of everyday normal use? or should I get the Solidsuit? I really want the Solidsuit though but it's too expensive for me. I want to know which one is the better value in terms of drop protection and price. Let me know what you think

Thank you

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Does Spigen Neo Hybrid for the Galaxy S9+ offers enough drop protection in terms of everyday normal use? or should I get the Solidsuit? I really want the Solidsuit though but it's too expensive for me. I want to know which one is the better value in terms of drop protection and price. Let me know what you think

Thank you
Personally if drop protection is your main need get the solid suit. Neo hybrid is nice but doesn't come close to rhinoshield for drop protection.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Thank you

Can i be honest? Spigen USED to make good cases. Dont get me wrong. Its still good but quality control sucks. I am currently using RhinoShield SolidSuit Carbon. Just a bit hard to get phone in. But overall 9/10.if you want no nonsense i would recommend UAG Monarch. I have the Monarch but i have yet to use it as it is pricey...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mossi