Spotify is free now ?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Since spotify is now free what's the difference between it and Google play music other then ads and you don't get the highest setting with spotify?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
They have some differing content deals and different methods of controlling your listening choices/playlists/albums, etc.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you're jailbroken. Find the UIDeviceFamily key in the info.plist file and change it from 1 to 2. If not, ask Apple why they haven't approved the release from 8 months ago that allowed the setting to be turned on by all users, not just jailbroken ones.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you're jailbroken. Find the UIDeviceFamily key in the info.plist file and change it from 1 to 2. If not, ask Apple why they haven't approved the release from 8 months ago that allowed the setting to be turned on by all users, not just jailbroken ones.
It isn't jailbroken but thanks for the info.. Might do it now lol. It's the Ipad air 2 and LTE and ios 8.1.1 so Idk if I can yet

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
As I understand it, one thing that is vastly improved in the new development kit for iOS 8+ is the ability to create content scalability rather than just stretching things out. One app, optimized for any resolution. Android has this natively ... so you'd think Google would know how it works... but they don't really do it in any of their own apps, so I'm not holding my breath waiting for them to do that in their apps on other systems.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well there is no iPad app . I'm using the phone one . Just sad Apple or Google won't do anything about it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah who knows ... Apple may be denying it due to certain things or Google may not be updating it. There are a lot of developers out there that need to update the iOS apps for proper resolution .. They really should get on with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acolunga