Sprint and the galaxy note

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope so. Right now I have the att version. I absolutely think this is the most incredible phone/tablet I have ever purchased. My only downside is the cost each month I pay to att for service.

If Sprint had the Note my bill would roughly $60 less expensive each month.

I have 4 other lines with Sprint and if they ever get it I will sell this att version and jump to Sprint immediately.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that with the leak that TMO may be getting the Note on or about 7/11, let's hope the Sprint version will be close behind.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope so. Right now I have the att version. I absolutely think this is the most incredible phone/tablet I have ever purchased. My only downside is the cost each month I pay to att for service.

If Sprint had the Note my bill would roughly $60 less expensive each month.

I have 4 other lines with Sprint and if they ever get it I will sell this att version and jump to Sprint immediately.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

Since when does Sprint do what's smart...lol:D

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

gedster314

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Skip the TMobile/Sprint Notes if they are based on the original Note, the Note is GS2 based and is now outdated. Go for the S3, if you have never been spoiled by the Notes big 5.3 inch screen, the S3 is great. Once you've gone big, there is no going back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais