Sprint credits on activation/agreement renewal

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've read Sprint has given customers credit for activation & renewing their agreements. I bought 2 EVO LTE's yesterday. I was wondering who all got credits on their acct.'s?

pezdukie

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I tried to get that renewal credit that I remember getting a few times through chat and she told me that credit was unavailable. I seem to remember getting something like $70 for renewing my 2-year contract?

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried and they said no its policy. I then complained on how bad my service has been (which it has been horrible for like a year) and the lady said she will put in for a full monthly bill credit and cant promise me getting credit. LOL we will see what happens

criffaaa1

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the simply everything plan, prior to getting my Eltevo called up sprint about extending my contract and they gave me a $99 renewal credit.

Sent from my Eltevo that was smuggled through customs in a monkeys back fat.
Via tt2

jcthorne#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Sprint does not treat their customers equally as they are not equal customers. Some generate higher revenue than others.

Fact of life in the business world. Get used to it. You are not necessarily entitled to the same considerations as everyone else.

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
LOL, You're right! I guess that's why Sprint has the largest network with more customers than any other carrier, because of their wonderful business policies. Oh wait. . .

Drhux

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
:) It worked for me. I called and the woman sounded confused but after repeating contract renewal credit she suddenly knew what I was refering too and gave me a $69.99 credit. So I'm happy.

geauxlsutigers

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
LOL, You're right! I guess that's why Sprint has the largest network with more customers than any other carrier, because of their wonderful business policies. Oh wait. . .

Buddy, if you really think Sprint's current policies are that bad, go to Verizon, I used to work for them. Sprint actually cares about their customers. Anything even remotely close to a bill credit like this, for any reason, would never fly. Consider yourself lucky.

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Buddy, if you really think Sprint's current policies are that bad, go to Verizon, I used to work for them. Sprint actually cares about their customers. Anything even remotely close to a bill credit like this, for any reason, would never fly. Consider yourself lucky.

Wow, thank you for your insight, it means so much coming from a faceless stranger on the internet.

But yes, I suppose I should feel lucky that Sprint allows me to give them over $200 a month.

criffaaa1

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I didn't deal with retentions, just explained to a regular csr and she gave me the credit.

Sent from my crifftevo that was smuggled through customs in a monkeys back fat.

Drhux

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok my situation went better than earlier reported. Due to multiple reps notating my account but never applying the credit and speaking to the right supervisor I was able to get not only the $80 renewal ceit I also got an $80 goodwill credit =)